Here is the important info:
Date:Saturday, July 19, 2008
Location: Private Residence in Southampton, NY
(I will email address and directions upon registration)
The amazing day will include the following:
- A 2 hour morning Vinyasa Yoga class with Sara and assistant.
- A healthy and delicious vegetarian breakfast.
- A discussion on Meditation and its important role in a daily Yoga practice. We will decipher the differences between various methods of meditation and practice them together. The small group setting will allow for all of your challenges and questions to be addressed. This will take your practice to the next level both on and off the mat.
- A 1.5 hour "Meditation in Motion" class where we will use all we have learned about meditation to deepen our asana practice and release the blockages of our Prana (vital energy).
- A gourmet buffet lunch with vegetarian, vegan, seafood, and gluten free options!
- A 1.5 hour Restorative Yoga class and meditation to end our beautiful day together.
I have no doubt this event will sell out quickly. I hope you can join us for this intimate gathering of learning, awareness, and empowerment.