Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Is It That Time Already???!!!!!



It's official: fall retreat registration has officially begun and the first few spots are already taken. I know, I am in denial that fall is around the corner. Heck, I have forgotten that winter even exists! Please, don't try to remind me......I'm enjoying the bliss brought by ignorance in this department. Sorry, I digress.

This is the 3rd retreat I will be holding at the Jedediah Hawkins Inn in Jamesport, NY. It has proven to be a setting of unparalleled natural beauty and tranquility. Perfect for a rejuvenating day of yoga. The food is amazing, as many of you know. One of my beloved students has nick-named it "the retreat of stuffing your face". With all local, healthy, and organic food, of course! Live music, 3 yoga sessions during the day, 2 amazing meals, gorgeous surroundings, and the company of kind, like minded people. I hope you can take the time for yourself to enjoy this wonderful gathering.

For those of you whom have attended before, know that the 3rd retreat will be even more relaxing and enjoyable. There are MANY surprises in store for the day!

When: Saturday, October 18, 2008
Where: The Jedediah Hawkins Inn, Jamesport, NY 

For all the details please click here. Contact me with any inquiries. Previous retreats have sold out, so it is never too early to reserve your space. See you there!

No comments: