We can't force the stock market back up, nor can we force people to vote for our own presidential preference (ahem, Obama). Freedom comes when we realize that being a control freak is a waste of time, because the universe is not ours to micromanage. HOWEVER, there are a few things we can control.
- We can choose to take this one breath in this moment.
- We can choose to be peaceful in our interactions with the earth and all beings.
- We can choose to think of the global impact of our decisions instead of solely our own benefit.
- We can choose to lead by example instead of judging others' choices.
- We can choose to have faith in our path, even if it isn't mainstream.
- We can choose to do the least harm possible in this moment.
- We can choose to send love, compassion, and peace to all beings, especially to those we find cruel and hurtful. They need it most.
- We can choose to trust that THE UNIVERSE IS NEVER WRONG! Have faith, all these challenges will pass in time.